My kids have discovered just how fun playing in the leaves can be. With us having lived in AZ last year we had no leaves to play in and Aiden was to young to remember the leaves before we moved there. So this year at the first chance J had to make a pile of leaves he raked them up and they let them fly. It is so much fun to watch them play this year. While we do miss the wonderful AZ weather I am going to enjoy seeing them playing in the leaves and then when the winter comes I hope that we get lots of snow so they can take full advantage of all the fun that can be had in the snow. This year I will enjoy these firsts for Aiden and i know Blake is enjoying showing him the ropes of how to play with all these "toys". Now if we could just figure out how to get them to rake up the pile after they are done dispersing them for us.
~T~
1 comment:
Reminds me of when I was little, good times.
Post a Comment