Friday, October 30, 2009

Like Father , Like Son

J and Blake are so much alike.  They spend tons of time together playing games and fighting on the floor ( which J normally loses) and Blake loves to do anything that J does.  As you can tell by this picture they even dress alike and lay down alike :)

And yes J is wearing glow in the dark footed pajamas and he loves them. I think he looks funny but comfortable :)  They layed down like this without realizing it and I walked in and couldn't help but laugh.

~T~

5 comments:

James said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I really want some footed pajamas now, those are sweet.

That picture is awesome.

Keely

Chatter said...

Hilarious is right!! That is a great picture Tarah. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

glow in the dark footed pjs - saweet

Urchin said...

Good capture!