I know. It has been a long time since I updated this page. I was working two jobs for the holiday season and it has been a very busy couple of months. Nothing has really changed around here though. The boys had a blast for christmas. Here is a short overview of all that they got.
The complete spread!
Blake is loving on Transformers this year.
His "awesome" Optimus Prime.
Driving his new fire truck. "To the rescue"
The doctor kit was the hit of the year and they love to beat us at Don't Break the Ice.
This was by far the the best present of the day but with all the snow that we have gotten they have not been able to ride it outside yet. But they are hoping to go out and play with it very soon. I know that they are hoping that the snow melts for at least one day so that they can get out there and drive. I am however loving all of the snow outside.
They had a great christmas but now we just have to figure out how to get them to keep all of there new toys up off of the floor and put away. I don't see that happening anytime soon :)
Iwill update more soon.
~Tarah~






No comments:
Post a Comment