Hey all,
I have taken up selling Avon and if you are ever in the need of any products you can order them directly from my website. My goal is to be able to earn enough money doing this that I can quit the part-time job that I am working on the weekends because frankly I am tired of working 7 days a week. After 6 months with no days off other than one day for each holiday I am worn out. If I can generate enough income to be able to cover what I make through that job then I will be able to quit and spend so much more time with my family. I definitly do not get enough time with my boys and they are growing up way to fast anyways. So if you or anyone you know might be in need of any Avon products please jump on my website and you will be able to order right from there an all products will be shipped directly to you. Thank you in advance.
www.youravon.com/taltevogt
Here's to having much more family time in 2010.
~T~
No comments:
Post a Comment